Sunday, February 26, 2012

OH BENTO!


BENTO BENTO :)

Now as of recently I have been seeing more and more super cute Bento boxes on the Internet and after further thought I decided it is about time I learned how to make myself these cute little lunches. Now all of these supplies I bought at a store called Daiso, the total cost for everything was $30.


Before I get ahead of myself each photo below, are close ups of the supplies I bought at Daiso. I used almost every single one of the things I bought to make my Bento boxes. Granted I first had to wait for my Rice and Hard Boiled Eggs to finish cooking before I really could start my Bento boxes.










MY CREATIONS:



It really wasn't all that hard to make these cute little Bento Boxes once I had all the supplies and the Ingredients ready. I can't wait to make more Bento boxes to bring to school. I encourage everyone to go out and give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment